Questions and Answers with jshchn
What’s the best thing that happened today?
Well, I started this thing. Not sure how long its going to last or how honest I will be, but oh whaddaheck, no harm trying. heh. hmmm, so for today, well, I did try to get back on track with my studies, (taking 4 courses instead of a standard load of 2 per Study Period (lasts 2 months) basically #exchangeProblems). Did a total of 1 hour and 10 minutes. #winning
What could I have done better?
Maybe, study more? lol stupid question. But yeah, here’s how I procrastinated today:
- looking for extended Raptors highlights for like an hour (no luck there)
- journaled a bit, which is basically “What the hell are you doing with your life?” in different variations for like 2 pages
- skyped a friend and my parents
- youtubed for maybe idk 5 hours
- installed the new OS X Yosemite
What is the most important thing I must accomplish tommorow?
- I need to finish Electric Power Exercise 5, 6 and Modern Electronics Exercise 5.
- Contact Mathilda to settle my contract thingy.
- Crap, I did more than one thing.
- ohhh lists, yay
What new thing can I try tommorow?
I will check out the public library and see what sup. yeyeh
What am I doing now for the people I care about?
Nothing much really, get back to me again tomorrow.
Why i’m not sure how to blog
I’m not sure how to balance knowing there’s an audience, albeit a small one, yet to make personal and not some subliminal self glorification. Wouldn’t it be better just to keep a personal journal(or a protected blog) where its only for your eyes. Even now, I’m conscience that maybe someone out there may read this. So yeah, hi people who read, I’m acknowledging you, and saying that maybe, I’m trying to show you that I can write something meta.
Life Update in 10 points
Just felt like writing on this medium.
- Going to Kuantan tomorrow with Derek, Colin and Shin Yoong.
- Manchester United just lost to Swansea in the first game of the 2014/2015 season.
- SmashUp is my new favourite board game.
- Today’s sermon, Ps. Alexa is “Gegeh” and Derek Kok is fehmes.
- Malaysia, there’s the Selangor Crisis ( Tan Sri Khalid Ibrahim, dat guy, geeez ).
- We’re still recovering from 2 air craft disasters, MH370 and MH17
- yes, I’ve been bumming for the last 2 months, my ass is rotting away.
- I prefer the word holidaying though.
- My thoughts theme this few days : gaddamn, where has time gone, isn’t this suppose to be the point I get my shit together.
- Oh yeah, I love my parents, a lot!
On the note of working things out
To know when to shut up and think, even after mistakes.
To know that looking inwards, being observant to one’s moods, whim and fancies, tendencies may be the best thing one could do.
What’s the use of practicality when one lets imagination take a back seat.
Time will tell, there’s no rush. its never make or break, its make or repair later.
Make things work
whatever you have, make it work.
If you have something of cheap quality, make it better, make it work if not use it till it breaks down.
If you have something that doesn’t fit, adjust, modify, make it work.
If you have something you want, check to see whatever you have, do you have it already?
stop throwing things away and covet new stuff, whatever you have, make it work.