Life Update in 10 points
Just felt like writing on this medium.
- Going to Kuantan tomorrow with Derek, Colin and Shin Yoong.
- Manchester United just lost to Swansea in the first game of the 2014/2015 season.
- SmashUp is my new favourite board game.
- Today’s sermon, Ps. Alexa is “Gegeh” and Derek Kok is fehmes.
- Malaysia, there’s the Selangor Crisis ( Tan Sri Khalid Ibrahim, dat guy, geeez ).
- We’re still recovering from 2 air craft disasters, MH370 and MH17
- yes, I’ve been bumming for the last 2 months, my ass is rotting away.
- I prefer the word holidaying though.
- My thoughts theme this few days : gaddamn, where has time gone, isn’t this suppose to be the point I get my shit together.
- Oh yeah, I love my parents, a lot!
On the note of working things out
To know when to shut up and think, even after mistakes.
To know that looking inwards, being observant to one’s moods, whim and fancies, tendencies may be the best thing one could do.
What’s the use of practicality when one lets imagination take a back seat.
Time will tell, there’s no rush. its never make or break, its make or repair later.
Make things work
whatever you have, make it work.
If you have something of cheap quality, make it better, make it work if not use it till it breaks down.
If you have something that doesn’t fit, adjust, modify, make it work.
If you have something you want, check to see whatever you have, do you have it already?
stop throwing things away and covet new stuff, whatever you have, make it work.
- I want to buy sleeping bags and give it to the homeless
- actually why not load up my entire (future) car with useful stuff and give it out to the poor
- actually do I even need a whole lot of my money to do that?
What does it take to survive?
For one day in a spacecraft
- 1 kg of oxygen
- 0.5kg of dry food and 1kg of whole food
- 4kg of drinking water
- 26kg of wash water
interesting, so you don’t actually need the internet?